Hello and welcome to my blog

Welcome to Denna's Creations. A Great place for all your little ones needs!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Building a website

Wow, building your own business online is a lot of work and takes a lot of time.  I never realized how much work people put into making their own business.  I have been working to build my business and that is so much to do.  Finding link referral sites to get more traffic.  Making a facebook fanpage and even starting a blog.  It takes a lot to get traffic and really start getting business.  At this moment I am doing pretty good at getting people to my website. www.etsy.com/shop/deannascretaions I have been trying to update this blog at least once a week and been doing things with my fanpage and link referral websites to get more traffic.  I also have been working on getting better pictures of my products and getting new products up in my site.
This pictures is one of my new pictures that studioyphotography.com took for me.  I do love this pictures and this item.  It is a great headband for little ones and is only $4.00 on my site.  It is a great buy for any age and the headbands come in the size you want.  I have a few variations of this headband on my site all $4.00 each.  They really are one of my new favorite items and really do photograph well.  I love creating things for little ones to wear in their daily lives as well as items for photographers to use as photo props.

No comments:

Post a Comment