Hello and welcome to my blog

Welcome to Denna's Creations. A Great place for all your little ones needs!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

One,two,three GO!!!

Well I am halfway done with adding Canada to the places I can ship to! After that I will start working on everywhere else in the world! It is taking a little longer than I thought it would lol! I have also teamed up with a photographer from Colorado that is going to take pictures of my hats with babies! I am very excited about this.  I do believe my products will sell better when people can see what the hats look like on babies.  I am also going to work on making cacoons and hammocks for babies as well.  I am super super excited about all my new projects.  I am going to be busy busy this week.  I also have started building up my inventory to sell at a craft fair.  I have never done a craft fair but I am super positive about it and hope it goes well.  Well I have to head out to work.
Deanna's Creations
www.etsy.com/shop/deannascretaions

No comments:

Post a Comment