Hello and welcome to my blog

Welcome to Denna's Creations. A Great place for all your little ones needs!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Global!

Deanna's Creations is going to start shipping out of country this week! I have decided it is time to start shipping outside the country! I want to start reaching a wider customer base! It is going to take alittle while but I am going to figure it out all this week! I am very excited for it! I think it will be great for business! I am also going to try out etsy's new search ads.  I am not sure if it is going to work but we will see. I am going to be getting some new pictures for a few of my hats, so I am going to use those and hopefully people will be more directed towards my shop! I am really excited for all of these changes! Wish me luck.
Deanna's Creations
http://www.etsy.com/shop/deannascretaions?ref=si_shop

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just thought I would pop in and welcome you to blogland. Be careful it is very addictive ;o) Lolo xx

    ReplyDelete