Hello and welcome to my blog

Welcome to Denna's Creations. A Great place for all your little ones needs!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New items

So this week not only am I working on the two blankets that someone has ordered but I am going to start working on new items for my shop.  I figured with the holiday season right around the corner more and more people will be buying from me.  I am very excited for this time of year and can't wait to make many cute new hats for the season.  Winter is coming and people are going to be looking for those cute hats to put on their kids to make them the warmest and cutest that they can be. I am hoping my shop is where people will be able to find what they are looking for.  Some items I am starting to work on are elf hats, cat hats, new monkey hats and santa hats.   I am hoping these types of hats are a big hit and look forward to making many items for people.  I am also going to try to get involved with some type of craft fair here soon as well.  I have lots to get ready for and I am very excited for this holiday season.
Deanna's Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment