Hello and welcome to my blog

Welcome to Denna's Creations. A Great place for all your little ones needs!

Friday, March 23, 2012

wash cloths for your little ones!

So currently my newest project is making wash cloths for babies.  I started doing this because I am not to big of a fan of the wash cloths they sell for babies.  I wanted something that would stand up a little more and I wouldn't lose in the washer and dryer.  I currently do not have any pictures but I am working hard on creating many different colors.  When I get all the colors together I am going to put up all of them so you can see all the colors I am going to offer my customers.  I am just so excited about being able to offer wash cloths along with my hats and other baby accessories that I have! Well that is all I really have time for right now.  Remember to check out my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment